I have a unique voice to bring a fresh sound to your project. Many years as an entrepreneur have taught me the importance of looking out for YOUR vision. My enthusiasm and genuine intent to do my best to help you achieve that vision is paramount in my service to you and your project.
My previous career as an Occupational Therapist has highlighted the importance of the audio world, not only for the sight impaired, but also for those with visual perceptual deficits. Voiceover is my way to reach people in ways I never thought possible through animation, e-learning, interactive gaming, audio books, videos, and documentaries.
Commercial and Character voice training:
- Bobby Sheldon – Mediamaxx Productions, Bremerton, WA
- Nancy Wolfson and Jeff Freeman – Brain Tracks Audio, LA, CA
- Elley-Ray Hennesy, Toronto, Canada
- Scott Burns, Seattle, WA
- Pat Fraley, LA, CA
Improvisation: Gary Austin, Seattle Workshop, LA, CA
Voiceover 2012 Convention
University of Minnesota, Bachelors of Science
Blue Marker, LLC.
- “Dianne was able to give me several selections of voice treatments to choose from. Perfect for kids’ books and educational work... looking forward to working with her again!” “Oh, and also, the sound quality was great!” -Shannon Palmer, Blue Marker, LLC.
Radio Show ID
LatinoAltROCK, St. Paul, MN.
- “Your turn around time is extremely precious in the Radio business. It was awesome!” - Pablo Miranda, LatinoAltROCK, St. Paul, MN.
Narrator Hurricane Sandy Benefit Video
- Dianne Hale has a heart of gold, and she really puts that into her reads. Working with her on a long-form narration was a real pleasure. Dianne is always willing to try new things that may provide that little touch of magic that the project needs. I look forward to working with her in the future. -Bobby Sheldon, Producer / Mediamaxx Productions.
Bibbity Bobbity Boo
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good diction with a Midwest accent
- Acting for voiceover
- Able to take direction
- Able to interpret scripts
- Able to modulate voice
- Knowledge of microphone technique
- Acoustically isolated studio
- Pro Tools 10
- Rode Shotgun Microphone
- Can supply .wav and mp3 files